[Fiss, Doerr & Carroll auction mart, 147 East 24th Street.]
Demolished for Baruch College's William and Anita Newman Vertical Campus, built 2000.
[View through "Atlas" in Rockefeller Center to St. Patrick's Cathedral.]
[St. Michael's Russian Catholic Byzantine Church, 266 Mulberry Street.]
Formerly St. Michael's Chapel, originally St. Patrick's chancery office. Adjacent to St. Patrick's Old...
[Bulldog emblem on the American Express Horse Stables, Hubert Street façade.]
Converted to apartments in 2008.
[The Cloisters, 99 Margaret Corbin Drive.]
[29th Street façade of the Gilsey House, 1200 Broadway.]
Printed from an earlier photograph taken around 1974.
[Union Square Greenmarket.]
[Labor College, 130 East 25th Street.]
Originally B.W. Mayer Building, now Friends House.
[Men leaving McSorley's Old Ale House, 15 East 7th Street.]
[183 and 185 Bowery.]
[Children playing in water from fire hydrant.]
[Advertising Club of New York, 23 Park Avenue.]
Converted to apartments in 1977.
[33-35 Grand Street.]
Formerly Manufacturers Trust Company, originally North Side Bank.
[Looking west across the grounds of the Empire Stores, 53-83 Water Street.]
[Odd Fellows Hall.]
[Long Island Safe Deposit Company building and Bankside Boon Dock bar and restaurant.]
[Looking east toward the corner of Old Fulton and Water Streets from the edge of the East River.]
From left to right: Waterfront Restaurant (originally Franklin House hotel), Eagle Warehouse & Storage...
[Looking north from beneath the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society walkway to the Brooklyn Bridge.]
[A. Brym Shoe Repairing, 74 East 7th Street.]
[Excelsior Power Company Building.]
Converted to an apartment building in 1979.
[Looking east on Broadway from Bedford Avenue and South 6th Street.]
[Lyceum Theater, 149-157 West 45th Street.]
["East-West Gate" stainless steel sculpture.]
The sculpture is also called "Disk and Slab".
[Hotel Montague, 103-105 Montague Street.]
[St. James School, 37 St. James Place.]
[East Side Hebrew Institute and Church of St. Brigid.]
["Our Strength Is Our Heritage, Our Heritage Is Our Life" wall mural, 232 East Broadway.]
[Grace Church, 254 Hicks Street.]
[The Old Control House, Bowling Green subway station.]
[172-176 Norfolk Street.]
Now the Angel Orensanz Foundation. Originally Congregation Anshe Chesed, onetime Ohab Zedek, later Anshe...
[Alexander Hamilton U.S. Custom House.]
[National Association of Machinists AFL-CIO, 7 East 15th Street.]
Originally YWCA, formerly Rand School.
[The Orpheum Theater, 126 Second Avenue.]
[South side of 14th Street between Fifth and Sixth Avenues.]
[Subway and PATH train entrance on West 14th Street.]
[Looking across Trinity Churchyard to the American Surety Company Building.]
[32 East 26th Street for sale.]
Formerly the Leonard Jerome residence. Demolished in 1967 and replaced with New York Merchandise Mart...
[Broadway Mfrs. Supply Co., 488-492 Broadway.]
Originally E.V. Haughwout & Co. Store.
[Cast iron detail on building.]
["Washington Irving" bronze bust on granite pedestal.]
[171, 169 and 167 West 23rd Street.]
[Apartments, 82nd Street and Ankener Avenue.]
[79-37 Elks Road.]
[79-31 Elks Road.]
[Residence on Elks Road.]
[St. Jean Baptiste Church, 1067-1071 Lexington Avenue.]
[Entrance to the Daily News Building, 220 East 42nd Street.]
[Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center.]
[Metro Theater, 2626 Broadway.]
Originally Midtown Theatre.
Originally Hanover Bank, later New York Cotton Exchange and W.R. Grace & Company.
[Peck Slip façade of Meyer's Hotel, 116-119 South Street.]
[Meyer's Hotel, 116-119 South Street.]
[Universal Temple building.]
Demolished in 1980.
["Thomas Moore" bronze bust.]
[The Eldorado towers seen from Central Park.]