["Horse Tamers" bronze group on granite pedestal.]
["General Henry Warner Slocum" bronze equestrian figure on granite pedestal.]
["James S. T. Stranahan" bronze statue on granite pedestal.]
[Detail of David Glasgow Farragut monument.]
[Judson Memorial Baptist Church.]
[11 East 73rd Street.]
Originally the Joseph and Kate Pulitzer house. Converted to apartments in 1934.
[25 East 78th Street.]
["Peter Cooper" bronze statue under marble canopy.]
["Peter Cooper" bronze statue.]
[Bronze statue of David Glasgow Farragut.]
[Aerial view looking southeast over Washington Arch.]
Printed from an earlier photograph taken around 1975.
[Advertising Club of New York, 23 Park Avenue.]
Converted to apartments in 1977.
[Interborough Rapid Transit Company powerhouse.]
Sold to Con Edison in 1959.
[The Bowery Savings Bank, 130 Bowery.]
[Grand Street façade of the Bowery Savings Bank, 130 Bowery.]
[The Century Association, 7 West 43rd Street.]
[Metropolitan Club, 1-11 East 60th Street.]
[972-973 Fifth Avenue.]
Originally Payne and Helen Hay Whitney House/Henry Cook House, now Cultural Services, Embassy of France....
[Peter Cooper monument and Cooper Union Foundation Building.]
[The Grand Street entrance to the Bowery Savings Bank, 130 Bowery.]
[Washington Arch and Washington Square.]
[Hall of Fame for Great Americans.]