[Caryatid on unidentified building.]
David Garblik Textiles and John P. Rosenberg office.
[Philadelphia City Hall.]
[Detail of face sculpture on unidentified building.]
[Snarling lion sculpture on unidentified building.]
[Decorative owl sculpture on the façade of an unidentified building.]
[Architectural ornamentation above doorway.]
[Architectural detail on an unidentified building.]
Both Sides of Broadway from Bowling Green to Worth Street [Industrial Bank of Commerce.]
Photographs taken for the Museum of the City of New York's 1948 exhibition "Broadway Sights" and match...
Broadway and Ann Street [Broadway & John Street to Broadway & Park Row]
East side of Broadway below Ann Street | J. Clarence Davies Street Views Scrapbook.
Nassau Street and Cedar Street [Market Street to Park Avenue & 41st Street]
Entrance: National Bank of Commerce Building, Corner Cedar and Nassau Streets. Published in The American...
[Statue of angel blowing trumpet over the entrace bay of St. Jean Baptiste Catholic Church, 1067-1071 Lexington Avenue.]
[Dome and statue of angel blowing trumpet, St. Jean Baptiste Catholic Church, 1067-1071 Lexington Avenue.]
[Fuller Building, 41 East 57th Street.]
[The Alimar, 925 West End Avenue. Entrance detail.]
The Last Away Girl
Demolition of the Schwab House
Both Sides of Broadway from Bowling Green to Worth Street [Chemical Bank, 165 Broadway.]
Park Avenue - 49th to 50th Sts. [Park Avenue & 42nd Street to Park Row]
The Waldorf-Astoria. 1931. Park Avenue, from 49th to 50th Streets. (Detail of main entrance). | J. Clarence...
[Carved face above the entrance to the Deutsch-Amerikanische-Schützen Gesellschaft (German-American Shooting Society) building, 12 St. Mark's Place.]
[King's Crown Hotel, 420 West 116th Street. Entrance detail.]
Purchased by Columbia University in the 1970s and converted into residence units for law school faculty...
[Carved faces on the façade of a building on the north side of St. Mark's Place between Third and Second Avenues.]
[Busts of Roman and Greek physicians on the façade of the Stuyvesant Polyclinic, 137 Second Avenue.]
The Stuyvesant Polyclinic was originally the German Dispensary.
[Entrance to the Stuyvesant Polyclinic, 137 Second Avenue.]
[Ornamentation above the entrance to the Stuyvesant Polyclinic, 137 Second Avenue.]
[Caryatid at the entrance to 32 St. Mark's Place.]
[58 East 4th Street. Modillioned cornice with broken pediment featuring eagle figure.]
[Bronze panel and limestone cartouche above the main entrance to La Maison Française, 610 Fifth Avenue.]
[Caryatids on the façade of 91 Fifth Avenue.]